What I’m Currently Reading is a simple plugin to do one thing: tell the world what book you’re reading in the sidebar of your blog or website.
Start tutorial with video following.
1. First Download "what-im-currently-reading.zip" Plugin to your Local Computer. (Click Download)
2. Then, Login to your "yourdomain.com/wp-admin" Dashboard.
3. Then, Click on "Plugins" + "Add New" from left sidemenu of Dashboard.
4. Now, Click on "Upload Plugin" button.
5. Now, Browse "what-im-currently-reading.zip" Downloaded plugin from your computer, Where you downloaded what-im-currently-reading.zip According to Step – 1 Above then, click on "Install Now"
6. Now, Click on "Active Plugin"
7. Then, See left sidemenu. "Contributors: Nathan Shubert Harbison" folder is added on left sidemenu. Now, Click on "Contributors: Nathan Shubert Harbison" folder.
Noted that: If you do not see "Contributors: Nathan Shubert Harbison" folder on left sidemenu then, see at left sidemenu "Settings" or "Tools".
8. Now you configure yourself oR Watch video tutorial below about Contributors: Nathan Shubert Harbison Configurtions and Settings or How to work "Contributors: Nathan Shubert Harbison" in your WordPress site.
9. Watch video Full Setup of Contributors: Nathan Shubert Harbison Nathan Shubert-Harbison
|If you have any question then, ask to us on Facebook Page|
To use, simply activate, click on Appearance > Widgets, drag the widget into your sidebar and save.
|How to add Contributors: Mangesh Sonule in Wordpress?|
|How to add Contributors: aarontgrogg in Wordpress?|
|How to add Contributors: Nathan Shubert Harbison in Wordpress?|