Enhanced Admin Links in Multisite 'My Sites' Drop-Downs
Start tutorial with video following.
1. First Download "enhanced-admin-links-in-multisite-my-sites-drop-downs.zip" Plugin to your Local Computer. (Click Download)
2. Then, Login to your "yourdomain.com/wp-admin" Dashboard.
3. Then, Click on "Plugins" + "Add New" from left sidemenu of Dashboard.
4. Now, Click on "Upload Plugin" button.
5. Now, Browse "enhanced-admin-links-in-multisite-my-sites-drop-downs.zip" Downloaded plugin from your computer, Where you downloaded enhanced-admin-links-in-multisite-my-sites-drop-downs.zip According to Step – 1 Above then, click on "Install Now"
6. Now, Click on "Active Plugin"
7. Then, See left sidemenu. "Contributors: aarontgrogg" folder is added on left sidemenu. Now, Click on "Contributors: aarontgrogg" folder.
Noted that: If you do not see "Contributors: aarontgrogg" folder on left sidemenu then, see at left sidemenu "Settings" or "Tools".
8. Now you configure yourself oR Watch video tutorial below about Contributors: aarontgrogg Configurtions and Settings or How to work "Contributors: aarontgrogg" in your WordPress site.
9. Watch video Full Setup of Contributors: aarontgrogg WordPress User Roles and Permission Management Explained
|If you have any question then, ask to us on Facebook Page|
|How to add Contributors: Mangesh Sonule in Wordpress?|
|How to add Contributors: aarontgrogg in Wordpress?|
|How to add Contributors: Nathan Shubert Harbison in Wordpress?|