Start tutorial with video following.
1. First Download "cf7-conditional-load.zip" Plugin to your Local Computer. (Click Download)
2. Then, Login to your "yourdomain.com/wp-admin" Dashboard.
3. Then, Click on "Plugins" + "Add New" from left sidemenu of Dashboard.
4. Now, Click on "Upload Plugin" button.
5. Now, Browse "cf7-conditional-load.zip" Downloaded plugin from your computer, Where you downloaded cf7-conditional-load.zip According to Step – 1 Above then, click on "Install Now"
6. Now, Click on "Active Plugin"
7. Then, See left sidemenu. "Conditionally Load CF7" folder is added on left sidemenu. Now, Click on "Conditionally Load CF7" folder.
Noted that: If you do not see "Conditionally Load CF7" folder on left sidemenu then, see at left sidemenu "Settings" or "Tools".
8. Now you configure yourself oR Watch video tutorial below about Conditionally Load CF7 Configurtions and Settings or How to work "Conditionally Load CF7" in your WordPress site.
9. Watch video Full Setup of Conditionally Load CF7 Contact Form 7 Conditional Fields Tutorial
|If you have any question then, ask to us on Facebook Page|
USING THE WORDPRESS DASHBOARD
UPLOADING IN WORDPRESS DASHBOARD
DOWNLOAD FROM GITHUB
|How to add Conditionally Load CF7 in Wordpress?|
|How to add Conditionally display featured image on singular posts and pages in Wordpress?|