This plugins detects all of the styles queued via wp_enqueue_style. Contents of each css file are copied and stored in a single css file.
Start tutorial with video following.
1. First Download "wp-css-merge.zip" Plugin to your Local Computer. (Click Download)
2. Then, Login to your "yourdomain.com/wp-admin" Dashboard.
3. Then, Click on "Plugins" + "Add New" from left sidemenu of Dashboard.
4. Now, Click on "Upload Plugin" button.
5. Now, Browse "wp-css-merge.zip" Downloaded plugin from your computer, Where you downloaded wp-css-merge.zip According to Step – 1 Above then, click on "Install Now"
6. Now, Click on "Active Plugin"
7. Then, See left sidemenu. "WP CSS Merge" folder is added on left sidemenu. Now, Click on "WP CSS Merge" folder.
Noted that: If you do not see "WP CSS Merge" folder on left sidemenu then, see at left sidemenu "Settings" or "Tools".
8. Now you configure yourself oR Watch video tutorial below about WP CSS Merge Configurtions and Settings or How to work "WP CSS Merge" in your WordPress site.
9. Watch video Full Setup of WP CSS Merge WORDPRESS CUSTOM CSS TUTORIAL - CHANGE STUFF!
|If you have any question then, ask to us on Facebook Page|
Installing WP CSS Merge is easy, go to you your WordPress admin panel and click on Plugins > Add New, searching for “WP CSS Merge”.
|How to add WPDevHub Link Manager in Wordpress?|
|How to add WP CSS Merge in Wordpress?|
|How to add Tags Limit WP and WooCommerce in Wordpress?|
|How to add WP Metarepeater in Wordpress?|
|How to add WPM User Sync in Wordpress?|
|How to add WP Affiliate Link Manager in Wordpress?|
|How to add AutomatorWP – Restrict Content Pro integration in Wordpress?|
|How to add Ultimate WP DB Manager – WordPress Database Backup, Cleanup & Optimize in Wordpress?|
|How to add Unoapp Protect WP Admin in Wordpress?|
|How to add wpToWikipedia in Wordpress?|