Create and Track custom link forwarders with a minimized URL off your own website.
Start tutorial with video following.
1. First Download "wpdevhub-dlm.zip" Plugin to your Local Computer. (Click Download)
2. Then, Login to your "yourdomain.com/wp-admin" Dashboard.
3. Then, Click on "Plugins" + "Add New" from left sidemenu of Dashboard.
4. Now, Click on "Upload Plugin" button.
5. Now, Browse "wpdevhub-dlm.zip" Downloaded plugin from your computer, Where you downloaded wpdevhub-dlm.zip According to Step – 1 Above then, click on "Install Now"
6. Now, Click on "Active Plugin"
7. Then, See left sidemenu. "WPDevHub Link Manager" folder is added on left sidemenu. Now, Click on "WPDevHub Link Manager" folder.
Noted that: If you do not see "WPDevHub Link Manager" folder on left sidemenu then, see at left sidemenu "Settings" or "Tools".
8. Now you configure yourself oR Watch video tutorial below about WPDevHub Link Manager Configurtions and Settings or How to work "WPDevHub Link Manager" in your WordPress site.
9. Watch video Full Setup of WPDevHub Link Manager WordPress Download Manager: Plugin Overview and Review
|If you have any question then, ask to us on Facebook Page|
|How to add WPDevHub Link Manager in Wordpress?|