BugHerd is the visual feedback tool for websites.
Start tutorial with video following.
1. First Download "bugherd.zip" Plugin to your Local Computer. (Click Download)
2. Then, Login to your "yourdomain.com/wp-admin" Dashboard.
3. Then, Click on "Plugins" + "Add New" from left sidemenu of Dashboard.
4. Now, Click on "Upload Plugin" button.
5. Now, Browse "bugherd.zip" Downloaded plugin from your computer, Where you downloaded bugherd.zip According to Step – 1 Above then, click on "Install Now"
6. Now, Click on "Active Plugin"
7. Then, See left sidemenu. "BugHerd" folder is added on left sidemenu. Now, Click on "BugHerd" folder.
Noted that: If you do not see "BugHerd" folder on left sidemenu then, see at left sidemenu "Settings" or "Tools".
8. Now you configure yourself oR Watch video tutorial below about BugHerd Configurtions and Settings or How to work "BugHerd" in your WordPress site.
9. Watch video Full Setup of BugHerd BugHerd Tutorial
|If you have any question then, ask to us on Facebook Page|
The BugHerd plugin is available to install via the WordPress plugin library and you can install it directly from within your WordPress dashboard.
How to install
The BugHerd WordPress plugin is compatible with WordPress v4.7 or higher. You need a BugHerd account to use the plugin for WordPress. If you don’t have one, you can sign up at BugHerd.com
To install the BugHerd plugin: